INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We would like to inform you on your personal data pursuant to the Law On Protection of Personal Data No.6698.
Su İste Perakende ve Lojistik Ltd. Şti. (“SU İSTE”), in its capacity of the data controller, processes your personal data by collecting them during your signing up with the application for their direct relevance with the execution and performance of your membership contract.
The purpose of SU İSTE’s processing of your personal data are to:
(1) Verify your identity,
(2) Provide customer support and troubleshoot,
(3) Inform you on service updates and errors,
(4) Inform you on special offers relating to the application,
(5) Enable the couriers to call you when they need to contact you in relation with the delivery. (Couriers can call you but your telephone number is not shared with them.)
Your personal data are stored in our secure servers situated at home and/or abroad.
Save for the exception mentioned herein, unless legally required or obliged, SU İSTE does not transfer your personal data and/or traffic data or communication contents to third parties without your explicit consent.
In addition to the circumstances designated under the Law On Protection of Personal Data where consent is not required; based on your consent obtained via the application, SU İSTE may communicate its special offers and announcements to you in relation with its services and contact you for the purpose of ensuring customer satisfaction.
Your rights in regard to protection of your personal data are specified below:
(1) To learn whether your personal data have been processed,
(2) If your personal data have been processed, to request information in this respect,
(3) To learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with these purposes,
(4) To know the third parties at home or abroad to whom your personal data have been transferred,
(5) If your personal data have been processed incompletely or inaccurately, to request rectification thereof,
(6) To request deletion or destruction of your personal data,
(7) To require notification of your requests for rectification, deletion or destruction to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred, to object to emergence of any result to your detriment through analysis of your processed data exclusively by automated systems,
(8) If you have incurred damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, to request compensation thereof.
You may communicate all requests as to protection of your personal data to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your requests will be diligently evaluated and then we will get back to you as soon as possible.